The 4 Keys
for Successful Direct Mail
1. Contact your current customers
They're a gold mine! Get the most from them first with mailings
targeted to their needs.
Buy the absolutely best mail list you can use.
Addresses that aren’t going to be returned.
repeat, repeat, repeat. Better to mail to the same
person four times, than to mail to four different people. You have
to make your message sink in.
Keep it sweet and simple. Give them enough
information, but don't overwhelm them.
of Direct Mailing
The industry standard of direct mail
marketing success is 1% to 2% response rate. If you send out 5000
pieces, you'll have a successful mailing if at least 50 Customers
respond to your offer (one percent of 5,000 is 50) & (two
percent of 5,000 is 100) However, i take a
different viewpoint. I say that any new revenue that
exceed expenses is a successful mailing.
The 7 Secrets of Using
Postcards for Direct Mailing
1. Postcards are affordable,
even for the smallest businesses
2. When your mailing postcards, your competition doesn't know
it. But they'll see it if you advertising in the newspaper.
3. You can see your results. Tell them to bring the postcard
into the store for a discount.
4. Postcards are the most inexpensive form of
5. These will not waste anyone’s time. You don't have to open
a letter or envelope to get your point across.
6. Stick to a regular mail program and I guarantee you will
7. Try a postcard mailing. Start out small if your happy with
the results. Then go big and watch your business and profits